Water Heater Repair Service near Frisco & Plano, TX
Without hot water, our houses would not be homes. We rely on hot water for essential tasks, and when your hot water supply falters, it causes a big disruption to your daily routine. If you have a problem with your hot water heater & need repair in Frisco or Plano, contact the licensed professional plumbers at Chrome Plumbing.
Chrome is equipped to handle any plumbing service, from installations and replacements to tankless water heater maintenance to hot and cold water supply.
Water Heater FAQs
You should flush out your water heater at least once a year in Plano, TX. Having your water heater regularly flushed allows any sediment that has built up inside the tank to be cleared. Additionally, it ensures that your water heater heats your water effectively. Regular maintenance of your water heater extends its service life, making it very important to have it flushed at least once a year. To get your water heater flushed, contact us today.
It costs around $100-$250 to get a water heater cleaned in Plano, TX. In most areas, it is generally recommended that you have your water heater cleaned about one or two times per year for the best results. If your water heater is not regularly drained, it can build up sediment that makes it run less efficiently. To get your water heater cleaned, give us a call today.
Some of the advantages of water heater maintenance in Plano, TX include:
- Your water heater will last longer
- Your energy bills will decrease
- Your water heater will be more effective
Having your water heater regularly serviced allows you to spot any issues before they become more severe. Additionally, regular maintenance ensures that your water heater runs at its most efficient. Call us today to have your water heater serviced.
A: The average cost to have a water heater installed or replaced is $1,000, with most people paying anywhere from $600-$1,500. However, these numbers can be considerably higher or lower. The reason for such a large range is because the cost is heavily dependent on what type of water heater you want installed. If you’re having your old water heater replaced, water heater removal services may also affect the cost.
For water heater replacement and installation services, give Chrome Heating, Air & Plumbing a call today.
A: Water heaters should always be installed by a professional. Installing a water heater yourself is difficult to get right and can violate code. Gas water heater installation is particularly dangerous if not installed by a professional. Improper installation or ventilation can cause carbon monoxide to leak into your home which is hazardous to your health. Therefore, finding a certified professional to install your water heater is important in making sure your water heater is installed safely and properly.
Call Chrome Heating, Air & Plumbing today for professional water heater installation services.
A: Regular water heaters typically last anywhere from 8 to 12 years, while tankless water heaters can usually last over 20 years with the proper care. Having regular maintenance performed on your water heater can help to extend the life of your system and keep it running smoothly. However, you may need to have your water heater replaced sooner if it’s losing efficiency or it needs frequent repairs.
Chrome Heating, Air & Plumbing can help you extend the life of your water heater. Call us today for more information on our water heater services.
Types of Hot Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heater – heating water without a storage tank. They offer longer life span and are more energy efficient. We offer tankless water heater repair, installation & maintenance services.
- Tank Type – storing hot water until you are ready to use it. These include gas water heaters and electric water heaters and some hybrid units.
The experts at Chrome Plumbing can help you and your family determine what type of hot water heater services in Plano would be the best choice and will save you money over the long run.
Our Professional Plumbers Can Handle It All
No matter the age of your unit, tank or tankless heater, the fuel type, the size or variety of your water line, the plumbers at Chrome can provide the type of service you need.
- Water Heater Installation – Water heaters won’t live forever. On average they last between 7-10 years depending on the type of water heater you have. But fortunately, replacement options are more efficient and reliable than ever. We can provide a high quality installation with a trusted product to deliver consistent hot water for your home.
- Water Heater Maintenance – Along with other plumbing maintenance, Chrome can also provide regular preventative maintenance cleaning service to avoid any sudden loss of hot water flow.
- Water Heater Repair – If you are experiencing cold showers or hear loud banging coming from your water heater, we’ll provide a quick solution. We will only recommend a replacement if your current unit cannot hang on any longer or will end up costing you more money than in replacement.