1. How long has the air conditioning repair company been in business? Have they served the community for many years or did they just open up shop recently? Does the company come highly recommended? Ask your family, friends and neighbors for their suggestions. You can choose a company from the phone book, but you will be better assured if you take the time to do some research and get a good recommendation. Alternately, you can find suggestions by searching online for services, such as Angie’s List or Yelp, that offer consumer ratings of local service companies.
2. Is the company licensed and insured? Ask to see the documentation if you have never used the company before. It’s a simple question that can help to ensure a smoother repair experience.
3. Will they give it to you in writing? The technician inspecting your air conditioning equipment should tell you in writing what types of repairs are needed and the cost before any work gets started. That way you won’t have any unpleasant surprises when the bill comes.
4. Are there any guarantees or warranties? Ask the company what sort of guarantee they provide on their work and how long their guarantee is good for. A reliable air conditioning repair company will guarantee their work and will offer extended warranties if you choose to insure your system beyond the original guarantee period.
5. Will they come in an emergency? AC system failures do not always occur during the regular working day. Some HVAC repair companies offer 24-hour service, seven days a week to help assure your comfort in an emergency.
During the hot days of summer, it is no fun to have a broken air conditioning system. Do your research by asking the right questions when it comes to choosing the best contractor for air conditioning repair Frisco TX. Chrome Heating and Air Conditioning has the attributes you are looking for in a great air conditioning repair company. When you need quality repairs for your air conditioner, give Chrome a call at 469-252-0599.
Photo Credit: ©Depositphotos.com/ c i e n p i e s